Friday, December 11, 2009

Things To Write In Wedding Book I Need More Help With The Book!?

I need more help with the book!? - things to write in wedding book

To learn more about the book. I followed their ideas into account the children and I really liked. They make the book even better. To add, the guy is a vaccine. Her daughter married the man, the little book. "Sounds good? You like?" This is my last question, if you are new in this book:
I write a book .....
and need help. I think writing a book about this guy who employs this girl and it turns out that she has cancer, and the day before the wedding, she disappears. A few years later he married someone else and have a daughter, but she has cancer, when I'm older and just want to break because they want to ..... Sounds good remake of mourning? I'm only 13, but I love to write =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment